Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Streaker at Sharapova-Dementieva match!

So the news doing the rounds of wtaworld.com is there was a streaker on the green grass of Wimby at Maria and Elena's match!

poor Maria turned her back towards him when he ran on court!!!

and Justine Henin reaction is..........(never mind!!!)

Picture credit: Nouf





Justine's reaction (at her press conference)

Q. There was a streaker during the Sharapova Dementieva match. A man came in and took off all his clothes and danced around.

JUSTINE HENIN HARDENNE: I wish I could see this (laughing).

Q. I'm sure you will see it at some point. Just curious, what is the strangest thing that ever happened to you on a tennis court? Anything ever close to that?

JUSTINE HENIN HARDENNE: Uhm, I don't know. No, no, nothing like that, no. I would remember this. So, no, no. I have to watch TV tonight, that's right, 'cause I don't watch TV. But, okay, thanks (smiling).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Justine looks too interested IMO...